Elle's school took a field trip to the zoo yesterday, along with at least 25 other schools:). She had a really fun time despite the crowds. The only animal-related highlight was feeding the giraffes. And let me just have a quick rant here. It was $2 per child to feed the giraffe {and 3 girls went up there together}. There was a wooden platform for her to walk up, get instructions from the zoo employee and have her fun. She got two pieces of food and it took a total of 2 minutes. Here's the kicker: they also charged the parents to walk up there with the kids. And because I felt that was enitrely ridiculous, Elle marched up there on her own. I mean, really? I have to pay to walk up there and stand behind her? Anyway...
Probably her most favorite thing was walking through all the bamboo.
And playing in the dirt.
And hanging out with friends.
1 comment:
oh my gosh! the three of them holding hands is ADORABLE. love it. so carefree.
Post a Comment