This is sometimes what the tables look like over at the corporate Honey Bee Tees office. This was a couple of weeks before Easter and all of this was gone!
On this particular day, as with most everyday I work at headquarters, King Arthur {with his sticker encrusted foil crown, frog rain boots, and pink super hero cape}, Lady Guinevere {who also doubles as a 1920s flapper} and Reese {as himself} accompanied me for my distraction entertainment.
One of the nights in the hotel when we were in Birmingham the last week of March
One way we learn our capital letters
I couldn't find my ring for a couple of days. I have this bad habit of taking it off whenever I am putting lotion on one of the kids. I can't stand for lotion to get all over my ring. Maybe I'm weird, but whatever. The bad thing is, sometimes I will just put it on a dresser here, on the rug there, a pocket of my jeans. You get the picture. Not the safest way to deal with your wedding ring. Anyway, I wasn't too worried because I knew it was in the house somewhere. I just couldn't find it. After three days, Reese walks up to me during school one morning like this, "Mommy, here's your ring." When I asked him where he found it, he said on the floor in my bathroom. Yep, hadn't looked there.
I know it's going to be a good day when they start out the morning like this:
That's all for this evening's addition of random phone pictures. Elle and I will be heading to the magnet school bright and early in the morning for her to take the admissions test for 2nd grade! Happy weekend peeps!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness I could have written some of this- I also take my ring off in random places for lotion or midday finger swelling. :) I always "trust" it's in the house "somewhere". AND I also know the day is good if it's a quiet reading morning and not the sound of fighting, which is an awful way to wake up. :)
Post a Comment