I just commented to Steven on Saturday that it wouldn't be long before I went in to get Grady from a nap and he would be standing in his crib. I'm not joking when I tell you that he did it that very morning?! He is constantly on the move now, usually heading towards something evidently very appealing and dangerous like the fireplace, the DVD player, the metal/wicker side tables or his personal favorite, the wall sockets (yes, they are all covered). He is starting to "talk" a whole lot more and will even mimic certain noises back at you. I am continously impressed with how well Elle does with him. She can make him laugh more than we can. She really is generous with all the toys and tries to put up things that "aren't safe for Grady". I'm not naive to think this will always be the case with the two of them, so I am enjoying this time and praying they will love each other, look out for one another, and really be great friends.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
And he's up
I just commented to Steven on Saturday that it wouldn't be long before I went in to get Grady from a nap and he would be standing in his crib. I'm not joking when I tell you that he did it that very morning?! He is constantly on the move now, usually heading towards something evidently very appealing and dangerous like the fireplace, the DVD player, the metal/wicker side tables or his personal favorite, the wall sockets (yes, they are all covered). He is starting to "talk" a whole lot more and will even mimic certain noises back at you. I am continously impressed with how well Elle does with him. She can make him laugh more than we can. She really is generous with all the toys and tries to put up things that "aren't safe for Grady". I'm not naive to think this will always be the case with the two of them, so I am enjoying this time and praying they will love each other, look out for one another, and really be great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey! Levi has been doing the same thing for a couple of weeks now - and it is hilarious! they grow so fast - we need to get together
How exciting! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment