Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Minute Shopping

One red Christmas dress - check

Candy cane striped leggings - check

Silver sparkling shoes - check

Big brown coat - check

Purple sequin purse containing 3 quarters, Little People Mary & Donkey - check

Pink newsboy hat - check


She is making a "check" sign with her hand. We met Steven at Chick-fil-A for lunch yesterday, did a little Wal-Mart shopping, and took Grady to the doctor all the while in our Christmas Eve-Eve outfit. I think she has the makings of a fashion designer.

I did manage to get my homemade gifts done and am excited about them all. I made Elle a princess superhero cape and cross-stitched both kids an ornament. (Not to mention the 12 gift bags of goodies we put together for Steven's work?!) Hope everyone has a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

can't wait to see your homemade presents! merry christmas! love the outfit! lucy has to wear her sparkle shoes most of the time too, even when they don't match...

Amy said...

john and I got a kick out of the outfit!!! Have a great christmas!!! We love the Salter's!!!

becky said...

atta girl!! you gotta love little girl outfit confidence!! merry christmas. post a pic of your super elle cape!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

That is precious! I want to see the homemade goods, too! Way to go!

Kristin said...

ADORABLE picture! That girl is too much! Oh, I love her!

You are such a creative writer, Linds. I loved the "check" introduction!