Our very good friends, the Goodes, journeyed with us. Kristin and I joined in the fun wearing our Christmas pajamas too. The Polar Express was one of my favorite Christmas stories growing up. I was probably more excited than Elle to be doing this with her this year. Although, you can tell from the video that she had a pretty good time too. Steven and Grady had their own special time at home.
Monday, December 15, 2008
The Polar Express
Our very good friends, the Goodes, journeyed with us. Kristin and I joined in the fun wearing our Christmas pajamas too. The Polar Express was one of my favorite Christmas stories growing up. I was probably more excited than Elle to be doing this with her this year. Although, you can tell from the video that she had a pretty good time too. Steven and Grady had their own special time at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wish we could have been there. We want to do it with the boys but not sure Brady will sit still yet. Hey where did you get Ellie's robe? I need one for a CHristmas gift and that one is so cute. Can you let me know please?
The Jingle Bells is hilarious!!! I love it! Don't you know our kids are going to love us for leaving this stuff permanently on the internet?
Different question- one of our moms' mutual friends and sorority sisters found your blog via my blog (via Shelley and Chip's) and saw your mom on the front page, etc. She wants to get your mom's e-mail address. Her name is Joan Godfrey and I don't have her contact info, but I know she lives in TX, now. Would you e-mail me your mom's e-mail address and I'll send it to my mom for Joan? hdunham@knology.net is mine.
Thanks!
That was so cute. Did ya'll do that in Calera? We do the Thomas event there every year, but haven't tried anything else. Looks like lots of fun. I'll have to remember it for next year's holiday agenda. Molly would dig it too! Elle looks so much like you. Didn't you use to sing rush songs just like that?!!!
haha... excited is an understatement. looks like fun. it's a whopping 3 degrees in moscow, idaho today. hope to see you when we are all in bham. love!
It was wonderful! Ho, ho, ho!!
Post a Comment