We've been wiggling this guy for a week now. Her permanent tooth has already broken through behind, so the dentist encouraged us to help him on his way. Tonight, we were in her bed and I asked her to let me give it one or two more tugs. Out it came with the first tug! Steven nor I have any cash on hand, so I'm going to make a little gift certificate for a trip to California Yogurt Craze {her favorite!} tomorrow. You were very brave Elle!
1 comment:
we are in the middle of that with little sethy. he lost his first at the beginning of the week and the 2nd is soon to follow...like i hope tonight. but i have never thought to do certificates to some of their favorite places. i love that! i may have them put in a "request" to the fairy! we usually do different amounts depending on if they pull it or if we have to, so that may be incentive as well!
Post a Comment