I love the way Elle walks everywhere on her tip toes. I love the way she clears her throat before she gets ready to "read" or tell a story. I love how she baby talks to Grady in a sweet, high-pitched voice. I love that she is a great eater, loves fruits and vegetables and is not picky. I love how she reminds me to take joy in and get excited about the little things, like all the Valentine balloons at Wal-Mart. I love that she makes me laugh every day with the funny things she says. I love to see how much fun she has playing with Steven. I love it when she says "you're my best mommy".
I love it when Grady smiles when he hears my voice. I love it when he puts his mouth on my shoulder and makes a blowing sound. I love that he calms down when I hold him. I love it when he sleeps past 6:30 AM. I love how his face lights up when Elle talks to him. I love our late night and morning nursing sessions when it's just the two of us in his calm, quiet room. I love that I have been blessed to be a mommy to two amazingly beautiful children. And I thank my best Valentine for starting it all. I love you, Steven, Elle and Grady!
3 comments:
hope you have a wonderful day today with your loved ones!! we love ya'll!
Carrie
you made little tears form in my eyes with this one...! happy Valentine's day to the four of you! we love you to the bittiest pieces!
That was so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! You remember the old school term for Valentine's Day we came up with back in the day? Ha Ha! I said that to Andrew yesterday and his eyes lit up and he said "I haven't heard that phrase in about 10 years!" Have a nice day with your "bubbeys"!
Post a Comment